Meet Hartwood & Brooks Limited - an all-round supplier of medical devices and consumables
Since 2008 Hartwood & Brooks has been providing medical supplies and equipment to a carefully selected group of wholesalers and healthcare providers in Eastern Europe. Currently our core focus is on the sales and marketing of medical supplies in Ukraine, Belarus and Baltic countries. Depending on the geographical market, our customers include wholesalers, retailers, private and public sector hospitals, and state agencies.
Our expertise stretches beyond regular sales and marketing: Hartwood & Brooks has built a portfolio of knowledge that enables us to develop competitive offers for international competitive bidding procedures.
Our 10 years of experience in the healthcare industry has enabled us to provide outstanding customer service. Hartwood & Brooks is continually evaluating new products, expanding and improving the product lines it carries.
Relying on the best ethical business practices we are dedicated to maintain strong working relationship with our suppliers and offer flexible, prompt and efficient service to our customers. We are continually improving our procedures in order to meet customers’ needs and reach 100% customer satisfaction. We are proud of the rigorous standards we maintain and stay in compliance with.
Visit our Products section to find all the information about our current product portfolio. If you are interested to find out more about our company and services we offer, please feel free to give us a call or submit the form on a Contact page.
If you are a manufacturer, looking to grow and expand your medical business in Ukraine, Belarus or Baltic countries, consider contacting us as we can support you in your endeavors providing professional assistance with:
- Market research and market structure analysis in cooperation with our local partners
- Search of distribution partners
- Development of market entry concepts as well as market-appropriate marketing and distribution strategies
- Logistics support in delivering your products into your target markets
- Organization of seminars, exhibitions and other PR events to promote your products
- Registration and conformity assessment for medical devices in accordance with the regulations