What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is downloaded onto a device to allow a website to recognize that device and to store some information about the user’s preferences or past actions on that website. Almost all websites use cookie-technology. There are two different types of cookies, so-called session-cookies, which are deleted when you close your browser and temporary / permanent cookies that are stored on your computer for a longer period of time or unlimited. These cookies help us to design and optimize/personalize our offering on the website to facilitate the use, for example by saving certain input from you so that you do not have to constantly repeat it.
Your cookie settings
You can change your browser settings that cookies are created only with your consent or generally rejected. However, we inform you that disabling cookies may limit the functionality of our website.
You have the option to control the use of "cookies" and prevent, if necessary, by configuring your browser as follows:
- Internet Explorer, => (https://support.microsoft.com/de-at/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies) Tools – Internet Options – Advanced Tab - under Security check the box "At Internet Explorer Visited Websites", check "Do Not Track" - confirm
- Firefox, => (https://support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies-loeschen-daten-von-websites-entfernen) Menu - Settings - Privacy - at the point Chronicle on "create custom settings" set - at the point "cookies" make the desired settings - confirm
- Google Chrome, => (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=de) Menu - Settings - Advanced Settings - in the section "Privacy" click on "Content Settings" - at the item "Cookies" set the desired checkmark - confirm
- Safari, => (https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=de_DE) Safari - Settings - Privacy - at the item "Cookies and website data" make desired settings - confirm
Below you will find details on all cookies used on our website, their purpose and information on how, and for which an opt-out is possible.
Currently this website uses the following cookies:
This website does not store any personal cookies
For popular third party providers like Google, Facebook and many more the "Digital Advertising Alliance EU (EDAA)" offers a possibility to make a collected Opt-Out of all DAA companies.
For more information about online advertising and opt-out in relation to interest-based advertising on the respective links for the following organizations.
- Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) – http://optout.networkadvertising.org/
- Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) – http://optout.aboutads.info/
- Digital Advertising Alliance Canada (DAAC) – http://youradchoices.ca/choices
- Digital Advertising Alliance EU (EDAA) – http://www.youronlinechoices.com/
- DAA AppChoices Seite – http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices
This site uses reCAPTCHA owned by Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google") to protect contact forms on this site. The query is used to distinguish whether the input is made by a human or abusive by automated, mechanical processing. It includes the sending of the IP address and any other data required by Google for the reCAPTCHA service to Google. For this purpose, your input will be transmitted to Google for further processing. Google uses the information obtained to digitize books and printed materials and to update services such as Google Street View and Google Maps.
DThe IP address submitted by your browser as part of reCAPTCHA will not be merged with other data provided by Google, unless you are logged in to your Google Account at the time you use the reCAPTCHA plug-in. To prevent the transfer and storage of your information, you must log out of Google before visiting our site using the reCAPTCHA plug-in. This data is subject to Google's different privacy policies, which are available at https://www.google.com/policies/privacy.
Google Web Fonts